Monday, January 10, 2011

The Rite 2011

BASED ON TRUE EVENTS


WATCH THE TRAILER

The Rite
Starring Colin O'Donoghue, Anthony Hopkins and Ciarán Hinds.

Release Date:

January 28, 2011 (USA)
To see when this movie is released in your country please visit link below
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1161864/

This movie is about An American priest that travels to Italy to study at an exorcism school.
For me.Just by judging the trailer, I would have to say amazing.I haven't seen a movie with Anthony Hopkins in it and it not succeed. This movie looks like it will be a hit at the box office, But don't get me wrong, Not alot of people like movie's that have the word exorcism in them. With a cast like Anthony Hopkins, Colin O'Donoghue And Ciaran Hinds it can't go wrong.I can't wait to check this movie out.It looks like a great movie.
I will be giving my review shortly after the movie hits theatre's. So please check back for a update on this movie. To see if its a must see or a rental.If i would have to judge it right now id say must see but thats just my opinion right now just from viewing the trailer.Check back often ..