Monday, December 27, 2010

Scream 4 (2011)


Ten years have passed, and Sidney Prescott (Campbell), who has put herself back together thanks in part to her writing, is visited by the Ghostface Killer.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Now i have nothing bad to say about this.I have been waiting years for this to happen and it's finally happening.Scream 4 directed by the legendary Wes Craven starring Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox and david arquette. After 11 years the original actors are still going strong.I can tell right off the bat that this movie is going to be killer.I haven't seen a trailer for it yet but i bet once i see it its going to be one of the movies that i will see over and over again at the theater. Seeing how the beautiful neve campbell is back i can say in my mind that she will do a wonderful job in the movie.All 3 movies have been a great success in my book so far so im hoping this movie will blow my mind just like the others.Some people may think after 11 years wes craven ran out of idea's.I say the hell with them and what they have to say. I think it is well worth the wait.2011 is the year for some great films and some bad films.I have to say this film is a great film just by judging the poster art.